Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Summer holidays odds and ends

 A sketch of my nan's little draught excluder of a dog for her =D
 Here's a study of a dancer woman from a how to draw book.
 A quick scribble of my idea for what the death of rats from discworld would look like from imagination.
 An old piece of college work where we had to take a book and sculpt something from it. I chose Geralds Game by Stephen King and a toilet roll zombie hand XD.
 A quick photoshop work to play around with the style of inking. This was a demonstration for the guys at ConflictingKingdoms of my interpretation of the style of inking they might be looking for. Another first for me but I kinda like 'im =).

 Some more studies of people from images on deviantart.com
 A monochromatic study of an old photo of Robert Smith of the Cure =D
 A random scribble. Not much else to say...I guess I can kinda see some of the creatures called the skeksis from the dark crystal in there.
 Some female studies from a book. Evenin' miss.
 Ummmmm.....yeees. An entry for a competition way back in the Game-Art guild on Deviantart.com I help run. It was for familiars/pets though looking back now I don't know what I was thinking XD. I seemed to just go a lil loopy with it, twas good fun though!
A late night sketch of the Ultimate Weapon boss from Final Fantasy VII =P. I vowed to draw every ultimate boss I killed until shortly after beating this one I got bored of level grinding and swamped with work =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment