Friday, 31 December 2010

Environment work XD

Okey doke so here's the project I'm currently working on at the moment. It's to create an environment based on a medieval building in UDK using BSP and static meshes created by us in 3dsmax. We have a limit of 5000 tris for all assets and a max of 1024 x 1024 px texture maps. Here we go :)

For the project I have chosen to create something based on the Himeji Castle in Japan. Here's a picky and a quick video tour to show you what I mean.


 And so from this I first thought about which elemts I could get away with repeating in UDK and what had to be built.

From this I created these sketches.


 From this I created the following assets.


Which I'm currently in the process of working into a building/Environment in UDK.




No comments:

Post a Comment